TORO’S WORKMAN GTX SERIES – THE FUTURE IS HERE
Smith Power Equipment (SPE), distributors of TORO grounds and turf equipment in Southern Africa has announced the arrival in South Africa of one of TORO’s finest utility vehicles, the Workman GTX series.
SPE’s Stephen Mangold says that the Workman GTX is of such quality that it represents the future of easy, efficient and economical operation on golf courses, parks, farms, small-holdings and anywhere where carrying materials over unusual terrain is required.
“The Workman GTX is a grounds and turf crossover vehicle that boasts an unequalled combination of comfort, utility and control, making it simply superior to any competitive product on the market right now,” says Mangold. “The GTX’s increased power, improved steering and exclusive suspension and braking systems make the Workman GTX the most versatile, practical and comfortable utility vehicle in its class.”
He adds that amongst the most important differentiating factors of the Workman GTX are its futuristic features including:
- Comfort – coil-over shocks all around the vehicle deliver greater suspension travel and adjustability resulting in a smoother ride and less operator fatigue. The deluxe bench seat features Elastomeric Vibration Control (ELC) for additional comfort in rough terrain.
- Control – an automotive-grade rack and pinion steering system provides more control and lowers steering effort in both loaded and empty operation. The hydraulic disc brakes give the Workman GTX reliable and constant stopping power. The GTX also features an ergonomically designed steering wheel and intuitive controls that make operation simple and easy.
- Versatility – the Workman GTX is adaptable for any task. Two or four-seat configurations come with bench or bucket seats. Front and rear attachment points for garbage cans, hose reels or walk spreaders free up the bed for more hauling capacity. Four and six-foot flat beds are also available.
- Durability – virtually unbreakable exterior components and a powder-coated frame and underbody give the Workman GTX superior durability. This has been proven with the most punishing lab tests where the machine was pushed to its limits in real-world challenges with customers.
- Power – Whether you choose the 429 cc petrol or 48 volt AC electric Workman GTX, power and performance come standard. An improved power to weight ratio boosts payload capacity and productivity.
Mangold says that he expects a good demand for the GTX in the local market. “This vehicle has been proven through the most stringent testing so you can run it hard, day after day with confidence. The Workman GTX is the smarter, more efficient way to get the job done”, Mangold concludes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT SMITH POWER EQUIPMENT ON 011 284 2000